If you have been reading and enjoying these posts, please follow my blog!
There are several benefits to following blogs, including:
- Notification of new postings
- Google Friend Connect provides a “Reading List” feature, making it easy to keep track of new postings you have not yet read, for each the blogs that you follow
- People who know you and respect your taste will be more likely to read this blog
- Other readers may be more likely to read comments posted by followers
- If a growing number of people follow my blog, I’m far more likely to keep posting!
To follow a blog, you must have an account on any one of these services: Google, Twitter, Yahoo!, AIM, Netlog, or OpenID. There are many reasons to have an account beyond following blogs, and accounts are both free and easy to set up.
So, if you are enjoying this discussion, please let us know by becoming a follower. More importantly, the discussion will become richer and create a sense of community through comments from readers. If you have an idea to share or just think a post is interesting, cool, or funny, please let us know! Posts are moderated and you must have an account on one of the above systems; this is just to provide minimal accountability and help ensure a respectful, “on topic” conversation.
Please don’t be shy — join our conversation!